Winsted Hospital for Animals offers boarding* for established clients, so that you can leave your pet in total comfort at our full service kennel.
At Winsted Hospital for Animals, we try to make your pet's vacation a special occasion. We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for you and your special friend. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation or an emergency.
We pay special attention to assure your pet is safe and comfortable.
Boarders at our facility enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean Cages
- Outdoor Leash Walks
- A Clean & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Spacious Kennels
- Individualized Care
- Convenient Hours
We also offer peace of mind:
- Attentive Staff
- Extra Treats
- Veterinary Medical Services if needed
- All the Comforts of Home!
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper, Rabies, and Bordetella
- Dogs must also be on flea/tick and heartworm preventatives as well as have a record of a negative fecal exam from within the past year
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies
- All pets must be free from internal and external parasites
Please feel free to fax your pet's vaccine history to us at 860-738-9537 prior to arrival. To expedite the admissions process, you can download and fill out the Boarding Admission Form and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it with you when dropping off your pet for a stay at our comfortable boarding facility. We look forward to your pet's vacation!
*Limited boarding space available.